It's National Coffee Day! Which means, COFFEE DEALS!
Check them out!
- Circle K is giving away one free cup of coffee of any size through its app until October 2, with the offer valid at more than 7,000 US locations.
- Dunkin’ is offering members of its loyalty program, Dunkin’ Rewards, a free medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase on Friday.
- Krispy Kreme is doing one better: Completely free coffee! Any customer can get a medium hot or iced coffee, no purchase necessary. The chain recently revamped its coffee with “better beans, smoother blends and richer roasts for fresh, delicious flavor,” it said.
- Peet’s Coffee says it’s “disrupting the coffee industry” with a new “Disloyalty Program.” For the first time ever, members of its rivals’ rewards programs (including Starbucks and Dunkin’) can use points earned elsewhere for a free coffee at Peet’s. A website has been set up to complete the process.
- Sheetz is giving customers a free Nitro or cold brew coffee (any size) with any purchase made through its app until October 1.
- Tim Hortons is giving members of its rewards program a free medium hot or iced coffee with a $3 or more purchase.
- Wendy’s is selling 99-cent small hot or iced coffee on its app.