Conroe Family Sues ERCOT, Entergy Over 11-Year-Old's Death

A Conroe family is suing Entergy and the Electric Reliability Council of Texas for gross negligence after the death of an 11-year-old boy. The cause of Cristian Pineda's death hasn't been determined, but the family says he died after their mobile home lost power last Tuesday night, when temperatures fell to ten degrees. Investigators say the home tested negative for carbon monoxide. Houston attorney Tony Buzbee's law firm is representing the Pineda family in the lawsuit.