Billy The Kidd Show Producer/KISS FM Sr Promo Assist
Provides programming and control board support to On-Air Talent. Assists promotions and marketing department with various duties including on-site event support, social media, ticket inventory, and other responsibilities as assigned. Also assists programming and promotions with sales initiatives.
• Operates control board for The Billy The Kidd Show, as well as other studios and remote programming as assigned.
• Regulates program timing, operates syndicated programming, and plays commercials.
• Monitors the technical quality and accuracy of incoming and outgoing on-air programming from master control room.
• Supports off-air commercial production, dubbing music to hard disk and programming automation computers.
• Protects station’s license by censoring live programs and deleting words/phrases not permitted on air.
• Executes playlists for server, tape, or simulcast programming.
• Assists with adjusting signal and programming content to ensure transmission meets federally mandated broadcast standards.
• Processes time-out programming for accurate play back.
• Monitors and updates weather, traffic and news reports into automation equipment.
• Checks studio equipment for proper functioning and notifies Engineering of technical malfunctions affecting quality of the broadcast.
• Screens in-coming phone calls and selectively chooses callers for On-Air Talent and talk shows.
• Handles emergency inserts (e.g. news updates, breaking stories, alert system tests, etc.).
• Edit and maintain daily show podcasts.
• Edit down on-air segments and produce "best-of" segments.
• Assists promotions and market department with on-site event support.
• Assists digital team with social media and website needs.
• Attends promotions and sales meetings as needed.
• Works directly with clients, vendors, and on-air talent.
• Assists team with national initiatives.
• Various other duties as assigned by team management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, Adobe Audition or similar audio editing software, Nexgen or similar automation system
• Experience with graphic design & video editing software is a plus
• Time management and attention to detail
• Ability to work without close supervision
• Flexibility in work schedule, including evenings, overnight and weekends
• Functions well in a fast-paced environment with tight timeframes and multiple demands
• Works well in a team environment
• 6 months in a related role and/or technical training
• High school graduate or G.E.D.
Austin, TX: 3601 S Congress Avenue, Bldg F, 78704
If interested please apply online at https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_iHM/job/Austin-TX/Board-Op_Req15955
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.