Man Electrocuted While Sleeping With iPhone

posted by Kramer -

I guess I'm one of the few that when I plug my phone in, I do it away from where I sleep, but that's mainly because I don't want access to it at 2am. Now, I have another reason. A man in Alabama plugged his phone in and threw it in bed with him. Nothing wrong with that...until he woke up being electrocuted because the chain he was wearing acted as a conduit for the charger and ran 110 volts through his body. Check it out HERE!

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.